Penza Scientific Research Institute of Electro-mechanical Devices (NIIEMP) was established in January 1959 in accordance with the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the USSR №1315-633 dated December 3, 1958 "On measures for the development of specialized production and scientific research base for radio components". JSC NIIEMP is one of the leading companies of Russia in the field of resistor production, hybrid integrated circuit of digital analog converters (DAC) and analog to digital converters (ADC) and is the only company in Russia for the development and production of high-voltage high-frequency vacuum switching devices and capacitors during more than 50 years of scientific, technical and production activities.
Departmental affiliation: State corporation «Rostechnologii» (Rostec)
Average number of listed employees: 664 persons
Legal address: 44, Karakozova street, Penza, 440600
The company specializes in the development and production of complex high-technology electronic and mechanical devices and electrical measuring devices:
- resistors and resistor components;
- hybrid integrated circuits of digital analog converters (DAC) and analog to digital converters (ADC);
- vacuum high-frequency switching devices and capacitors;
- control- measuring devices for fuel and energy complex;
- control -measuring and technological equipment for the production of resistors and vacuum switching devices.
At the present time, the company actively develops technologies, assembly equipment, tooling, metrological and test equipment for the production of nonlinear resistors-fuses and precision single - and multi-turn wire potentiometers.
Metrology laboratory is the custodian of the working standards of electromoving force VET 13-8-87 and electrical resistance unit VET 14-21-85.